Saturday, August 20, 2011

Summer Love

I love summer. There are so many things I can do now that I can't the rest of the year. Most of these things happen to save me money. I love going to BBQs where I only have to bring one dish and can eat a whole dinner. I love putting my clothing out on the line. It is very relaxing to me. I love that I don't have to touch the heat and it never gets hot enough to wish I had AC for more then one day. I love to pack up the kids and head to the beach which thanks to our wonderful Pacific North West is only a 15 minute drive.

I love going to farmers markets even if I never buy anything because I never carry cash and everything cost so much. I love all the verity of Washington grown veggies in my CSA box I get delivered to my door once a week. I love picking veggies out of my own small garden. This is the time of year my family goes camping and Aaron and I get to go somewhere for a whole weekend by ourselves for our anniversary. This year Aaron and I tried river rafting. It was wonderful and surprisingly cheap. $65 per person bought us lunch, all our gear and 2.5 hours on the river. Summer is short around here but it is very sweet.

No comments:

 

net tracking statistics
Rollerball Pens